As the nation's first wedding-focused nonprofit, I Do Foundation helps engaged couples celebrate generously™ by making charity a part of their wedding. I Do Foundation was founded on Valentine's Day in 2002—and to better serve the wedding sector, became a part of JustGive, the destination for online charitable giving®, in 2009.
I Do Foundation has two primary goals:
- Help couples raise donations for the charity of their choice.
- Change the culture of the bridal industry so that charity becomes an accepted and expected part of weddings.
I Do Foundation is the source for engaged couples who want to bring a charitable and socially conscious focus to their celebration. Through our easy-to-use services and valuable ideas, couples discover eco-chic and no-cost ways to give back through their wedding, making it even more meaningful.
I Do Foundation Impact
- In the past 10 years, more than 75,000 couples have sent over $6.5 million to charity through I Do Foundation and its partners.
- Couples have made charitable donations totaling more than $650,000 in lieu of traditional favors.
- Over 5,500 charities have received donations from I Do Foundation couples.
Marketing & Program Manager